The Carpentry Shop Co. is excited to bring you our new lighting collection. Made to oder by Residence Supply.
USE THIS LIGHT IN YOUR ROOMS TO INCORPORATE A VIBRANT AND PLAYFUL TOUCH
The Opal Chandelier will bring your room to life with its vivid, and classy design. The colorful hues in this light make it the ideal option to be used as a decoration in the space in addition to providing lighting. This attractive lamp is great for furnishing your bedroom in a contemporary and minimalist manner. Add a magical charm to your living spaces with the charming style of the Opal.
- Give your home a modern feel
- Energy-saving LED light is available in a variety of light options (warm and cool light)
- LEDs with 50,000 hours of operating life
- 90-260V LED that lasts longer than ever with even lighting
- Uses G9 Socket lightbulbs
HOW TO OPERATE:
- Hang it from a ceiling like a chandelier
- Alternatively, screw it onto the wall with the included brackets
- Plug into any electrical socket to turn it on
- 6 G9 Bulb Heads - 13.8" x 19.7" / 35cm x 50cm
- 8 G9 Bulb Heads - 23.6" x 10.4" / 60cm x 26.5cm
- 10 G9 Bulb Heads - 26.4" x 10.4" / 67cm x 26.5cm
- 12 G9 Bulb Heads - 29.5" x 11.8" / 75cm x 30cm
- 15 G9 Bulb Heads - 35.4" x 11.8" / 90cm x 30cm
ADD A FUN FLAIR TO YOUR ROOM
A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT IN THE DARK
Watch the Opal come alive in the dark with a vibrant and soft glow.
EASY TO INSTALL
The installation process is simple and includes all mounting hardware and accessories.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN STYLE
With a lot of different designs all portraying the same thing in a different way, choose the one more suited to your style.
← Previous Product | Next Product → View full details
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
I bought a custom made slab for a project of mine and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This seller helped me make the best choice for what I wanted and even had the carpenter give me detailed instructions for how to work with the slab for what I wanted to accomplish. I will be putting together a desk once my other items arrive using this slab desk top, which I love!
I set-up my new desktop today that The Carpentry Shop Co built for me. I saw a similar oak slab desktop for sale, but it was too dark, so I contacted the shop to see if they could make something similar for me but lighter in color. Natalie was great to work with and kept me informed with photos and descriptions of what was happening with my desktop. They even managed to incorporate some of my custom requests and added slide-out writing boards on each side and attached an adjustable keyboard tray I found on Amazon. Thanks for my helping me create my wonderful one-of-a-kind desk!