Dayira Ceiling Light
Dayira Ceiling Light
Illuminate your home with class and sophistication using the Dayira Ceiling Light. Made with high-quality aluminum and a soft white acrylic shade, this sleek and modern design adds both beauty and light to any space. Its minimalistic style is perfect for formal events or everyday family gatherings in your dining area, as well as entranceways, corridors, and bedrooms throughout your home. Add a refined touch to your decor with the Dayira Ceiling Light.
- It is fashionable, warm, and vivacious.
- Ultra-thin lamp body with a thickness of 1.5”
- Sturdy lamp body made with high-quality aluminum and iron.
- Frosted acrylic diffuser for anti-glare and soft light
- LEDs with 50,000 hours of operating life
- Energy-saving LED light is available in two different light modes (cold white and warm white)
- Dimmable light with a remote control that changes colors dims, and turns on and off
- 90-260 volts LED for even and bright lighting
HOW TO OPERATE:
- Mount it from the ceiling
- Alternatively, screw it onto the wall with the included brackets
- Plug into any electrical socket to turn it on
- 11.8" / 30cm
- 15.7" / 40cm
- 19.6" / 50cm
- 23.6" / 60cm
SIMPLE AND MODERN DESIGN
Dayira is not bulky, is very neat and light, and is perfect for any to add a great modern touch to their house.
With dimmable light, you may change the light whenever you want to your liking so that your room becomes warm and no longer monotonous.
EASY TO INSTALL
The package includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation. For your safety, please install it under the guidance of an electrician.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR
Available in white, black, and gold, each color adds a distinct aesthetic that the other would not - choose wisely.
| View full details
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
I bought a custom made slab for a project of mine and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This seller helped me make the best choice for what I wanted and even had the carpenter give me detailed instructions for how to work with the slab for what I wanted to accomplish. I will be putting together a desk once my other items arrive using this slab desk top, which I love!
I set-up my new desktop today that The Carpentry Shop Co built for me. I saw a similar oak slab desktop for sale, but it was too dark, so I contacted the shop to see if they could make something similar for me but lighter in color. Natalie was great to work with and kept me informed with photos and descriptions of what was happening with my desktop. They even managed to incorporate some of my custom requests and added slide-out writing boards on each side and attached an adjustable keyboard tray I found on Amazon. Thanks for my helping me create my wonderful one-of-a-kind desk!