Briar Outdoor Wall Lamp
Briar Outdoor Wall Lamp
Transform your living spaces with contemporary elegance with the Briar Outdoor Wall Lamp. This stunning wall lamp, offered in timeless black and white, effortlessly complements any decor scheme while providing soft, non-glare illumination. Elevate your lighting experience with the Briar and immerse yourself in a welcoming ambiance that stands the test of time.
- This is a modern minimalist-style lamp suitable for a variety of houses
- It will last for years with its waterproof and rust-proof design
- Materials: Aluminum and Acrylic
- It is fashionable, warm, and vivacious
- Energy-saving LED light available in warm and cold white options
- Waterproof with an IP value of IP65
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor wall installation: courtyards, stairs, corridors, living rooms, gardens, porches, parks, balconies, and patios.
- LEDs with 50,000 hours of operating life
- 6 -12W, 85-265V LEDs that last longer than ever with even lighting
HOW TO OPERATE:
- Screw it onto the wall with the included brackets
- Connect wires to your main electrical wire (be cautious)
- Turn the electrical socket on
- A - 3.9" x 1.9" / 10cm x 5cm
- B - 4.4" x .1.1" x 3.5" / 11.4cm x 2.4cm x 9cm
- C - 6.8" x .1.1" x 3.5" / 17.3cm x 2.4cm x 9cm
- D - 3.9" / 10cm
- E - 3.1" x 7.8" / 8cm x 20cm
SLEEK AND CONTEMPORARY
Featuring a modern, streamlined design, Briar lends an alluring atmosphere to any abode with its diffused luminescence.
Crafted with superior materials that provide the perfect balance between beauty and sustainability, Briar lasts a lifetime with its handy and easy-care design.
This lamp can be used for lighting both indoors and outdoors and has a perfect decorative effect.
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE
Each style adds a distinct aesthetic that the other would not - choose wisely.
← Previous Product | Next Product → View full details
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
I bought a custom made slab for a project of mine and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This seller helped me make the best choice for what I wanted and even had the carpenter give me detailed instructions for how to work with the slab for what I wanted to accomplish. I will be putting together a desk once my other items arrive using this slab desk top, which I love!
I set-up my new desktop today that The Carpentry Shop Co built for me. I saw a similar oak slab desktop for sale, but it was too dark, so I contacted the shop to see if they could make something similar for me but lighter in color. Natalie was great to work with and kept me informed with photos and descriptions of what was happening with my desktop. They even managed to incorporate some of my custom requests and added slide-out writing boards on each side and attached an adjustable keyboard tray I found on Amazon. Thanks for my helping me create my wonderful one-of-a-kind desk!